About Dr. Souradeep Ray
DR. SOURADEEP RAY is an ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, DEPT OF OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY AND HEAD NECK SURGERY attached to MAHARAJA JITENDRA NARAYAN MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, COOCHBEHAR
A young and renowned specialist, Dr. Ray has already vast experience in treating and curing patients with different complicated problems related to ENT.
He passed MBBS in the year 2007; MASTER OF SURGERY (MS) in OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY in the year 2012; joined WBMES (West Bengal medical education Service) on 14th December 2012.
He is attached to COOCHBEHAR MISSION HOSPITAL, SABITRI HEALTH CARE, COOCHBEHAR.
Research Works, Articles and
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme, AIMS Bhubaneswar
- Participated in Revised Basic Course Workshop in Medical Education Technology under NMC Regional Centre
- Obtained online certification in Basic Course in Biomedical Research from ICMR - NIE
- Participated in AOICON
- He has published article on "An institution based prospective study on clinical spectrum of sinonasal masses from Kolkata" in Journal of Medical & Allied Sciences .
- He has published article on "A Prospective Study of Clinical Profile and Laboratory Diagnosis Which Predicts the Severity of Scrub Typhus in Children"
- He has published article on "Ophthalmoplegia associated with head and neck malignancies: a case series" and "Study of Prevalence of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome in Patients With Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma in A Tertiary Care Hospital of West Bengal" in International Journal of Health and Clinical Research
- He has published article on "External versus Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy for Acquired Nasolacrimal Duct Obstruction: A Comparative Study" in International Journal of Scientific Study
- He has published article on "Bacteriological Study and Antimicrobial Sensitivity Pattern of Dacryocystitis" in International Journal of Scientific Study.
- He has published article on "Effects of Topical Combinations of Parasympatholytic and Sympathomimetic Drugs among the Successful Post Dacryocystorhinostomy Patients - A Study" in International Journal of Scientific Study.
- He has original research paper published on "COMPARATIVE EVALUATION OF TOPICAL CYCLOSPORINE (0.05%) AND TOPICAL OLOPATADINE (0.1%) THERAPY IN VERNAL KERATO CONJUNCTIVITIS IN PAEDIATRIC AGE GROUP" in PARIPEX - INDIAN JOURNAL OF RESEARCH.
- He has original research article on "Comparison of the effectiveness and safety of Clarithromycin and Co-Amoxyclav in acute exacerbation of chronic otitis media: a randomized, open-labeled, phase iv clinical trial" in International Journal of Health and Clinical Research.
Dr. Souradeep Ray
MBBS, M. S. ENT
Consultant ENT and Head-Neck Surgeon